Need help getting debian installation media speaking

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Wed Mar 2 08:39:28 EST 2005

Hi Michael and everyone,

	The best speakup-enabled Debian installer that I've seen so far is at:

http://people.debian.org/~shane/netinst-speakup/

	Thanks Shane!

	The CD image that I got there was from January 27/05.

	Boot with the CD, when the disk stops spinning type:

	speakup speakup_synth=<your synth>

 and it installs everything you want from the net.

	Hope this helps, Debian is a great OS.

	--terry