the fc4 delayed thread

Eric Kosten ekosten at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 10:53:48 EDT 2005

It is this bickering, forcing people to provide info that they really do not
have to provide even if it would help someone out, insults etc that really
does not help this list.  Yes, I don't have to read them, and usually do
not, but when I keep hearing  add-ons to the "fedora core 4 will be delayed"
message I usually open it to hear, "snip, snip and snip." Please stop!!!!!!!
Ok, enough of my note, thats all. End of my chat.  I don't even care if I am
unpopular on this list.  I live to help friends and make new ones, not to
please people.  Just listen/read below and keep this in mind:

It has nothing to do with RedHat's policies. It is simply the fact that you

have made a statement about the kernel supplied with the latest

distribution, and then you avoid fully answering any questions that spawn

from your statement.

Oh yeah, another thing, if you want to use profanity in your messages to me,

I don't mind. All I ask is that you spell it correctly. Damn has m n at the

end of it and is not spelt with two m's. That said, there may be others that

do mind, so be mindful to their feelings if you need to use them.