sending audio to sox

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Tue Jun 28 19:43:35 EDT 2005

Scott,

You can create a wav file from MPlayer by using an option like this:

-ao pcm:file=yourfilename.wav

You will probably want to use other options too. Then use sox to take it
from there.

BTW, my wave editor, wedit, will do this kind of thing automatically if
you have enough memory to hold the wav file.

Chuck

But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh