back after three years

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Jun 28 07:09:17 EDT 2005

Hi Josh and a heart felt welcome back we've missed you!  The best
answer for audio of about any ilk these days is to get and compile the
most recent mplayer.  Now I wish I could tell you where to find it but
I don't remember off-hand but a google search will bring it up quickly
enough.  It can play just about anything from real media to windows
media, quick time and the list goes on.

I hope you are planning on getting your reflector presence back together
also in the not to distant future!
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061