encrypted file systems

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Fri Jun 24 18:46:38 EDT 2005

Greg,

Do you need a very strong encryption? If not, and if you really want to
use something that your grandchildren can unscramble, use something
simple like rot13 which will never become obsoleted. It's a little like
locking your door with a hook and eye.

Chuck

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Gregory Nowak wrote:

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (89% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh