Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Jun 23 20:43:33 EDT 2005

Well, I have speakup or should we have speakup working with the 2.6.12
kernel.  Hopefully I will get it checked in to cvs in the next day or
so.  I'm tried checking once but it went south on me and has things
munged so I have to unmunged it before the checkin will work
correctly.

I have to give a big thanks to Daniel Drake from the gentoo project
who was much faster out of the gate than I was.  I only had it about
half converted when he started dropping patches in my lap.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061