Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Thu Jun 23 20:12:03 EDT 2005

There is no confusion.
It is just that Fedora has decided to change what they are including in
their naming structure. If anything, Fedora has changed the structure.
2.6.11 is 2.6.11 and not 2.6.12 and if you decide to make the kernel to be a
2.6.12 kernel then name it appropriately.
Steve

Steve Dawes
Calgary Canada.

Steve