Ot, getting win xp working with a samba printer

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 20:26:47 EDT 2005

Here, just try this

\\"Machine Name"

Drop the quotes ...

See what comes up in that listing ... The samba shares should come up, but
possibly the printer as well, if so, then hit enter

Now, if that doesn't work ... Your next bet is to do a network printer ...
This is not a tcp/ip printer ... So you will do the whole, attached to
another computer on the network option.

Take care,
Sina