speakup using keynote sa driver with accent sa driver?

Arthur Pirika apirika at orcon.net.nz
Mon Jun 20 17:28:33 EDT 2005

Well, afaik, there's no way of setting baud rate, at least, not on the unit
itself. As far as I remember, when I had my keynote SA quite a while back,
it ran at 9600 baud. Also remember that I was testing with a braille note in
remote synth mode, but I don't think that should make a differnce, as it's
emulating a keynote anyway.

Arthur.

ps, if anyone's got a keynote gold SA, or anything from the keynote
companion, up, as long as it has a remote synthesizer choice in the main
menu, please please, could someone send one Kirk's way so that he could test
it?