speakup using keynote sa driver with accent sa driver?

Arthur Pirika apirika at orcon.net.nz
Mon Jun 20 14:55:20 EDT 2005

Hi there, the command I use in my lilo.conf file looks something like this:
append="speakup_synth=acntsa", and that worked for me. Perhaps check your
serial port settings? I know that some SA's run at 38400, whil others run at
the standard 9600 baud. Note that if it works, you'll here accent init code,
which might sound like garbage, but it does work.

hth,
Arthur.