Debian netinst CD with speakup

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Mon Jun 20 11:31:28 EDT 2005

Hi I don't know if this is an appropriate thread on which to discuss this
on, but the netinst Cd would not boot and I seem to get no response either
from the CD or when i typed in the speakup command at the boot prompt.  I
have set the bios on my pc to boot up with my Cd drive, so I can't exactly
be sure what is really happening here.  Fedora and slackware, for example
did spin during the boot up and after the text commands for each was typed
in, but i got no response from the debian netinst CD at all, no spinning to
speak off.  Don't know what to do next.  Cheers!