Debian netinst CD with speakup

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Jun 20 07:05:03 EDT 2005

Shane's CD for installing Debian over the net with speakup is a real
winner, and I am grateful for his effort to make it available. I have a
question about it, which I can answer by simply trying it, but maybe
someone knows the answer already:

The disk installs Sarge/testing, but Sarge is no longer testing, since
it was promoted to stable on June 6. Testing is now called something
else. So what do I get if I now do an install with that CD? Do I get
Sarge/stable? or the new testing? Will there be an opportunity to
specify which I want during the install? perhaps by dropping to a shell
prompt and editing something? I will be doing two more installations
later this week and hope to avoid surprises.

Thanks,
Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (96% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh