routine debian upgrades, a few questions

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Jun 16 20:37:04 EDT 2005

Hi.

I subscribe to the announce lists since they are much lower volume.
Lists like debian-devel-announce, debian-security-announce, and
debian-news.

I also subscribe to other lists specific to parts of Debian like
debian-gtk-gnome, debian-kernel,  and
debian-accessibility.  I couldn't handle the volume from debian-user.

          Kenny