Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 23:02:39 EDT 2005

*whistle*, wow.

Well, if you like ... I can easily introduce the problem to a friend of mine
who gets pleasure out of kernel hacking ... Sometimes at thirteen hour
spirts.

Will I need to tell him anything further than to get the FC4 kernel, and the
latest CVS source of SpeakUp?

I'd offer to mess with it myself, but I've got way too many programming
projects currently: sorry about that.

Take care,
Sina