alsa 1.06

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jun 11 02:50:09 EDT 2005

Fedora now has admins go into x and use system-config-soundcard to do what
alsautils alsaconfig script does for the text user.  I pointed out on the
fedora-list that those using speakup were not likely going to be able to
do that reliably and alsautils needed to be included in the fedora
distributions and Jim Miller wrote back and pointed me to a bugzilla link
that didn't work and suggest I request fedora to get a text version of
system-config-soundcard built and distributed.