web browsing and section 508 under linux

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 23:15:54 EDT 2005

Actually, I just installed Tiger on one of the multiple computers in the
office, two weeks ago, and I beta tested Tiger for a long while.

I would hardly call their attitude towards accessibility one that should be
admired, or a philosophy that should be imulated by anyone else.

I think that the immediate reaction of: ooo now macs can speak, is blinding
people to the quality of how and what.

But, I do agree: it's totally off topic, and I'll stop posting on it.

Take care,
Sina