commands

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Jun 1 15:28:53 EDT 2005

Hi.

There is no command to change drives in Linux.
>From the point of view of a user, all files exist in a single file
system.

The fact the prompt in Linux looks like a DOS prompt is misleading.  It
will be worth your time to find a good introduction to Linux book.
Most distros have a reference manual that explains basic concepts.
Also, you might want to look on the empowerment zone site for a Linux
newby book.

http://www.empowermentzone.com

Hope this helps.
          Kenny