Quoting

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 30 09:59:23 EDT 2005

Dear Christian:

If you have a problem with the way email is quoted (or maybe not quoted)
on this list by people responding, why not explain yourself. Pointing us
to some obscure web site which purports to publish the word of God on
quoting is not going to get very far here, I think. I know it isn't
going to with me.

By the way, we're aware that our practices in quoting are not those
commonly practiced on most lists. We tend to prefer it that way, and we
certainly do have our reasons for it.

So, if you have a problem with it, please speak up and explain your
problem in your own words.