OT: key delay increase after using X

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Fri Jul 29 21:51:45 EDT 2005

Hi.

I think I understand what you mean, but haven't ever had it happen to
me.  Remember, you need to clean up after Gnopernicus after you close
your Gnome session.

bonobo-slay

That command will kill off the gnome-speech servers on Debian.  You
might want to rread up on the documentation for your distro to see if
you need to add options.
Also, do a ps aux|grep userid to see what other processes are around.

These are just guesses since I don't see the problem.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny