Braillenote PK and Linux

Arthur Pirika apirika at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jul 29 17:14:57 EDT 2005

Hi there, I was the one who got the keynote working with speakup. I used the
accent sa driver to do this. Just specify speakup_synth=acntsa as kernel
parameter.
This get the unit speaking, but control, and speech interuptionn don't quite
work, as the codes beeing sent arn't quite compatible...
Anyway, I'd advise using enter with backspace to silence speech.

hth,
Artur.