Speakup on Other Unix Operating Systems

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 22:50:39 EDT 2005

Hello Kenny,

Glad to hear from you, and I hope you're doing well!!

Thanks for the quick response.  I think I will probably use Linux and ssh in
the beginning at least.  Since I already know how to do this, it will mean
less work.  I know we discussed yasr before, but I haven't been able to look
into that.  I feel much better about just sticking with speakup and using
ssh for this.<smile>

Thanks again for your assistance,

Beth