An idea,

Scott Berry scott at citlink.net
Wed Jul 27 10:25:06 EDT 2005

This really doesn't pertain to how Gnopernicus works.  But one
question I really would like to through around out here is why are
the keystrokes so difficult.  I know you can change key bindings in
Gnopernicus but it looked like a guy with 20 years of experience
would have to do it.  Maybe this has changed in recent versions but I
remember when I started using Gnopernicus wow!  Difficult to learn.