Speakup installation

Jim Grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 26 17:33:11 EDT 2005

Hi, the redhat documentation does explain all of this.
Maybe we should all read all the documentation before you bitch.
Also remember that the documentation as writing is for basic new users
wanting an easy install.
I my self would tell people to install everything just so you have it.
Like sam says from the lord of the rings "you will want it, if you have
not got it"
Hth