Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 14:52:10 EDT 2005

Hi Sean,

I think some of this, replying to all or replying to author, has to do with
the software that is running the mail list.  Most mail list software will
let the administrator configure how replies are handled, e.g. whether
replies will as a default, go to author, or to the list.  For example,
replies to this particular list seem to go to the list itself, while on the
Gnome list, replies seem to go to their respective message authors.

Take care,

Beth