A tar question

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:12:22 EDT 2005

Uh? i never new they had winrar and winzip for linux. wow lol somethin
interesting, sorry. i had to say that. yea for control o that doesn't
work.
on7/24/2005Chris Norman said
You need WinRAR or Winzip, set the associations and then you can just hit
enter on it, or you can just use the file>open (CTRL+O) command to open it.

Cheers,

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com -->