zsh and speakup

Tyler Spivey tspivey at pcdesk.net
Fri Jul 22 22:18:46 EDT 2005

My change goes into the .zshrc file.
I find that zsh - from my limited use of it - has some features that are
quite interesting. One being that, if set up correctly, repeated presses
of the tab key cycle through your choices - and not to mention the
completion system that I haven't even began to use yet - which can
complete just about anything. I can type in the name of a directory, and
if it's not a command, and the autocd option is turned on, zsh will cd
into it without the cd command. I originally scrapped this shell until I
found out why it was not reading correctly, but now am probably going to
stick with it.