Off-Topic: Daisy Readers

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 22 08:41:53 EDT 2005

Hi, Kirk:

I believe I do have audiofile. There are listings in lib, include, etc.
Here's the rpm package data:

Name        : audiofile                    Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 0.2.6                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 2                             Build Date: Thu 17 Mar 2005
10:52:54 AM EST
Install Date: Fri 01 Jul 2005 10:46:30 PM EDT      Build Host:
tweety.build.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
audiofile-0.2.6-2.src.rpm
Size        : 247680                           License: LGPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Fri 20 May 2005 01:13:33 PM EDT, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : A library for accessing various audio file formats.
Description :
The Audio File library is an implementation of SGI's Audio File
Library, which provides an API for accessing audio file formats like
AIFF/AIFF-C, WAVE, and NeXT/Sun .snd/.au files. This library is used
by the EsounD daemon.