great page changing service

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Jul 21 21:04:26 EDT 2005

Hi, I found a great service called www.changedetection.com that can be used
to monitor pages for changes then email when a change occurs.  I used this
service on the fedora speakup linux page to tell me when it changes, All it
does is send you an email that tells you the page has changed sense the last
time the service checked and has a link to the direct page.  It checks I
think about once a day because I tested it on my own web page and it is just
like any other person viewing the page.  Just thought I would pass this
along, it works with both linux and windows because it is a web based
service.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com