bookshare??

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jul 21 08:32:22 EDT 2005

Hi, Paul:

I have never had a problem using lynx the cat with the BookShare web
site. I have not had a problem logging in, searching, browsing titles,
or downloading.

I have also never had a problem unpacking my downloaded books, but
others are reporting problems.

It seems some people are OK, and others are not with the unpack tool. We
still haven't gotten to the bottom of what the problem is.