serial cable/port problem?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Thu Jul 21 01:02:35 EDT 2005

It shouldn't be that hard if the machine is under warrantee. Just tell
them your serial port doesn't work. They'll repair or replace it, have
too.

- --
It's not one damn thing after another, it's the same damn thing over and
over. (History repeats itself)
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7

And so it came to pass that on Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Igor Gueths said

> Hi there. My next thought was the pins in the board itself...However,
if its a short in the serial board itself...Time to start thinking about
convincing Dell to replace the board...Which I