bookshare.org unpack

Ann K. Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Jul 20 17:19:18 EDT 2005

Hi all,

What is it with you guys?  If I paid $75.00 to get something and it
didn't work, I'd be foaming at the mouth!  I'd be livid!  I admit that
since I've gotten my BrailleNote I've been using it for Bookshare
books, but this is rediculous!  C'mon people, they have the Linux
tools, they're supposed to support it!  It won't get fixed if people
don't start yapping and yapping loud enough so people understand that
there's a real need!

Ann P.