firefox

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Wed Jul 20 16:37:48 EDT 2005

If you do decide to start looking for a new ISP (for whatever reason),
I recommend tracking down ISPs who service your area, and then looking
up their web sites to see what they actually (and currently) provide
for services.  The ISP I use has local numbers scattered all over
California, USA, and provides broadband wireless, DSL, and dial up
services, with special services available within each of these access
types.  The dial up phone number list for the ISP I use can be found
at

http://www.sunset.net/support/system/dialup_numbers.shtml

I'm not sure where you are, but I am sure other ISPs may provide
similar levels of service in other parts of the world.  HTH, and have
a _great_ day!

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 08:02:41PM -0500, randy turner wrote:

> hi kenny,
> i guess the problem is going to be
> finding one that has a local number?
> i am in a smaller town, i wonder if there are some isps
> that are 800 or some sort of tole free number
> i am still dialup
> well might be able to find something searching with google
> thanks and i am glad that you have a better setup than you had.
> randy
>

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Kenny Hitt wrote:
>
> .
> .
> .

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
TAN (x) = SIN (x) / COS (x)