firefox

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Tue Jul 19 20:57:11 EDT 2005

hi steve,
this has to do with the email filtering,
i can read my email fine
on the web on there site
you can choose what email you want filtered out
of your email address box
when i go to there email part on the web
on there site i get blocked out.
i am sure thinking about trying another isp
but how do i know that it won't be the
same way with another isp?
thanks in advance
randy