elinks: Harmless Button

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Jul 19 17:55:18 EDT 2005

We recently had a form at work where the author used value instead of lable
causing the status of radio buttons and their names to be read incorrectly.
It's funny to see sites which use javascript to identify things like browser and
OS when they could have used CGI and php, I'd assume, for the same job.