Speakup Exchanging Numbers in Pine Index?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Jul 12 13:06:15 EDT 2005

Ok, some background first:  I once again just got this new dell machine back
with a new controller card supporting 300gb drives.  I have no speech in
windows because of supposedly a video card conflict?
Now, all-of-a-sudden, while reading the Pine index, -1> Jul 12  is read in
words as
july first twelve
So its trading places of the message number and the date.
O, I have a new Dectalk U S B  running quite well in serial mode.  On boot it
claims its an express 285
Thanks in advance for any ideas or tips.  I may not have remembered the exact
screen of the pine index, but I sure remember what its saying
Hart