Looking for a music player

Michael whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon Jul 11 18:32:21 EDT 2005

Try cplay, it is a ncurses front end for a whole list of players (ogg123,
sox, madplay, etc) and has features like shuffle, next, previous, repeat,
select track from a list, etc. I don't think it can access the more complex
features of the other players, e.g. resamplin, selecting sound card, etc.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optamist is someone who has never had much experience"