Speakup and Suse 9.3 Professional

Michael whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Jul 6 09:01:17 EDT 2005

Hello,
I don't know if speakup is included in Suse installation. In previous
versions I know that they said they had a braille system for installing it,
whether it is brltty I don't know, their website doesn't say that it is. I'm
not sure if it supports the packmate display. You may do best searching
google for things like suse braille accessibility or similar. There may be
other projects designed to assist with installation in this sort of case,
but I don't know of one.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optamist is someone who has never had much experience"