Digium TDM10B for sale

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Tue Jul 5 06:11:55 EDT 2005

Purchased in April for $125, this interface card is yours for $75,
shipping included to US or Canadian address. I have had $50 worth of fun
with it and if someone is interested in it, please contact me. It has a
single module interfacing to an analog telephone, and can be expanded
with three other modules for analog phones or standard phone lines. It
is a standard PCI card requiring a power connector similar to a disk
drive. The card permits using a standard telephone with the Asterisk PBX
software, a GPL product.

Chuck

But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh