errors from yum when upgrading to fc4 from fc3

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 2 14:25:17 EDT 2005

If you want to continue down this road, beware that there is no
guarantee that it will work. Indeed it could wreak all kinds of havoc.

Basically, if you want to proceed, you'll have to provision the missing
dependencies. Obviously, there's some reason why yum is unwilling to do
this automatically for you. So, do it by hand if you dare.