Speakup with a gemini card

Michael whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Fri Jul 1 11:28:00 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have found my gemini card I had from years ago, and it seems to be still
operational,know that dolphin's gemini card does not have a specific driver,
but does any one know if it can be used with one of the existing drivers
with speakup? If there is no way to support it with speakup, does anyone
know if it works with any other linux screen reader. This would be a good
thing if I can get it working, then I can leave behind the sluggish response
of the software synthesisers on my laptop.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optamist is someone who has never had much experience"