queueing mail and sending it from another computer

Tyler Spivey tspivey at hotpop.com
Sun Jan 30 16:31:21 EST 2005

I'm looking for a way of sending mail from my home computer, and
having it queued up in a file or directory until I arrive at school and bring
my files, including that file or directory with my queued mail.
I have cygwin at school, and currently use getmail with
a mbox file to retrieve my mail, and filter it through maildrop at home.
my current python solution is just an ugly hack.
I've written a cupple of Python scripts to do this. If this message
is getting to the list, then they work. If anyone's interested in them,
let me know and I'll send them your way, unless I've
found another solution to my problem, in which case I'll send that.