FSG Accessibility Workshop Now On Line

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jan 26 19:34:04 EST 2005

Dear Friends:

We have finally resolved our technical problems, thanks to many people
throughout our community. More about that later. We invite your
participation in the remainder of our Accessibility Workshop from
Honolulu as follows:

FSG Accessibility Workshop

Teleconferencing Information

  How to listen online

   Open one of the following:
     * http://media.freestandards.org:8000/
     * http://media.freestandards.org:8000/a11y_high.ogg.m3u
     * http://media.freestandards.org:8000/a11y_low.ogg.m3u

  Text Chat

   To    join    the    IRC   channel,   point   your   IRC   client   at
   irc.freestandards.org/6667 channel #a11y

  Other Information for participants

    Archives of Meetings

   To obtain daily archives of the meetings, please use the archives
   link  on  each  session  of  the  conference schedule. The Audio/video
   stream, online chat, and documents are archived on the FSG server.

    Trouble connecting - Contact number

   If you are having trouble connecting during the conference please call
   ]Kevin Gill at 1-408-505-0597.
--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040