gnu/linux CPU serial number control utility

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Jan 26 00:37:44 EST 2005

Greg,
If you can't actually write the program, I would be more than happy to
do it. All you would have to do would be to provide me with the correct
instruction or sequence of instructions for the CPU. I can then write
the actual program to actually give those instructions.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please lieve in
tact if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7