gnu/linux CPU serial number control utility

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Jan 25 18:02:06 EST 2005

The specs are definitely open, unless intel has undocumented instructions.
If you go to intel's web site, you can download processor documentation. One
of the parts has information about supported instructions and how they work.
--
A man is a fool if he has forgotten what it was to be young, as his
experience is worth nothing.

Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7