keynote Pc using 2 languages?

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Jan 24 14:25:56 EST 2005

Instructions!? Surely you jest?  How many folks have promised, offered
and failed to write many instructions about anything related to
speakup?

Most latin 1 stuff should work with not much trouble, unfortunately
for any of the non-ISO 1869-1 languages some major changes need to be
made to speakup.  Basically we need to modularize all of speakups
output so one can load a string module for the desired language.  This
is on my list of things to do but as usual there's a zillion things
ahead of it on the list.  So we need to I18n speakup.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061