bastille linux puzzle

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Jan 24 00:00:20 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm not really familiar with this package, but I have two possible generic
solutions you may be able to use. First, does the interface have hot keys in
it? For example, if you want to answer a yes/no question, could you maybe
press alt+y for yes or something like that? Second, if that is not a
possibility (probably not), is it a possibility to write an alternative
interface to the graphical one? Some sort of text based interface or
something? If neither of these is workable, then you're right, editing the
config file and running it batch mode is the best option. I was just
thinking of a way one may be able to use the interactive features of this
program.
--
A man is a fool if he has forgotten what it was to be young, as his
experience is worth nothing.

Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7