(no subject)

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Jan 19 15:51:38 EST 2005

I assume you ran eximconfig?  I don't know what kind of authentication you're
talking about.  My dsl just uses username/password authentication and I put my
isp email address in the /etc/email-addresses file.  I don't know if it's
manditory, but I found that when you send email,putting my address in the from
and reply to fields always gets the messages where they need to go.