vsftpd

John McCann lists at jamsite.us
Tue Jan 18 23:24:35 EST 2005

Glen:

I don't know if I'd worry about not being able to find the vsftpd.conf.5
file. In the man page, that "5" just appears in parentheses as though
referencing another section of the man page. What I'm saying is that I'm not
even sure that there is such a file, or that there's supposed to be one.

Now, assuming you can find:

/etc/vsftpd/vsftpd.conf

Add the following line at the end of the file:

pasv_address=24.116.252.4

Save that change. You should then be good to go.

Please tell us if this works.

John McCann