proftpd

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Tue Jan 18 20:23:47 EST 2005

Read the man page for vsftpd.conf.  The option is:

# Enable this to have VSFTPD maintain the utmp and wtmp files
# and also to open and close pam sessions on user logins.
session_support=YES

If you put the option above in your vsftpd.conf, you will be able to use the users command to see who is logged in.  You
will also be able to use the "last" command, etc.

laters

David Bruzos