Linux BBS software

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 14 17:59:28 EST 2005

Hi all,
I am wanting to run a bulletin board system via telnet. I already have a
Linux server, and some friends and I want to play some of the old door games
that used to be widely available like Legend of the Red Draggon and Falcon's
Eye. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a BBS software package for
Linux? I already have dosemu setup to where it can run the doors, but need a
software package to provide menus, user accounts, etc. One option I'm
looking at is to use standard unix accounts and bash scripts, but there has
to be a better way doesn't there?
--
A man is a fool if he has forgotten what it was to be young, as his
experience is worth nothing.
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7